Fleet & Remarketing Manager Belux
Do you want to be part of one of the fasted growing companies in the automotive sector in Belgium?
Do you want to be part and create with us actively the new mobility further?
The Fleet Manager is responsible for the requested strong growth and development of the Fleet Business in Belgium and Grand Duchess of Luxemburg for the next years and is reporting to the Head of Sales.
If you are a: “Strong people manager with a strategic vision and with a hands-on mentality who can deliver under stress and within short deadlines. “please read further…
Main responsibilities and tasks:
- Given strong strategic direction to B2B Sales Performances, incl. Planning, Coaching & detailed follow up for Dealer Network Sales & Direct Sales
- Follow up and manage Short Term Rentals and Long Term Leasing companies
- Strong (White Label) Captive involvement
- Rolling out an impactful Fleet Business Program
- Rolling out a strong Approved Used Car label & program
- Responsible for Fleet & Used Car Budgeting, Business Plan, Policy, Marketing Plan and P&L.
- Hunting & Farming National Large Accounts
- Internal monitoring processes: take the lead and follow up the Fleet deals and administrative flow in fleet incentives, LTR, STR, special deals, etc.
- Supports the internal organization by providing reliable & on-time reporting information
Business Coach Manager (2), Used Car Manager, KA Prospector, Admin support
Education: BA/MA degree in BA or Economics
Experience: Min. 5 years in a similar senior management environment
Skills: -Strong commercial profile
- Strong organizational and management skills
- Strong Leadership & people management skills
- Strong strategic fleet & Used Car vision & able to roll out a National Fleet Business Program
- Pro-active – Problem solver - Negotiator
- Team player & Hands on mentality
- Flexible in working hours and mentality and customer oriented
- Trilingual (NL-FR-EN)
A fast growing and ambitious international company. Constant investments are made to increase the brand name and the quality of products and services.
A direct, flat, professional corporate culture with clear decision-making lines.
A challenge to a very interesting and varied role, highly autonomous and with real responsibilities. An attractive salary package, including company car, PC, smartphone, pension plan, expense allowance, health insurance…
If you want to join a brand that is visibly gaining market share, be state-of-the art with 12 new electric models, this position is for you.
Kia Corporation (www.kia.com) – a maker of world-class quality vehicles for the young-at-heart – was founded in 1944 and is Korea's oldest manufacturer of motor vehicles. Around 3 million Kia vehicles a year are produced at 14 manufacturing and assembly operations in five countries which are then sold and serviced through a network of distributors and dealers covering around 180 countries.
KBE (based in Evere) is a full daughter company of Kia Motors Europe (headquarters in Frankfurt). The KBE organization was created in 2002 with an almost non-existing market share, but sales grew strongly to reach a market share of almost 5% in Belgium. The organization currently employs 50 FTE’s and a network of 74 dealerships.
Over the past 15 years, Kia Belgium managed to go from modest sales figures to a much more serious challenger’s position with continued growth. Multiple reasons are to be found for this growth: focus on electrification, increased market presence and the right people on board. Be one of us.