Customer Relation Manager
The Customer Relations Manager makes sure that all customer inquiries or complaints are registered, delegated, coordinated, solved and/or responded within a minimal amount of time, and insuring an optimal level of quality and customer satisfaction. The CRM is responsible for an internal Customer Relation Specialist and the outsourced Customer Contact team and ensures it’s continuous and smooth operation by managing all activities. The CRM manage the Roadside Assistance Program .
Daily Handling of customer contacts:
- CR will monitor and follow the daily handling of customer inquiries by the contact center, and make sure every case is handled (phone 30% and email 70%).
- Manage and coordinate the Customer Contact center (training, performance, SLA, supplier selection).
- Manage the Roadside Assistance Program in direct relation with the provider.
- Coordinate the handling of all cases with legal implication (experts, lawyers).
- Represent Kia towards customers directly when needed in consideration with dealers and internal departments to solve complex cases (handle complex cases in 2nd line)
- Manage the customer care budget and commercial interventions
· Approve the extension request of Kia Assistance rental cars
· Manage the fleet of KBE courtesy vehicles
· Decide on external renting of courtesy vehicles for particular cases
· Manage the courtesy/rental car budget of KBE
· Analyse, monitor and optimize the monthly CR KPI’s
· Manage the procedures and processes used as guidance by the CR Specialist and the Contact Center
· Strive for continuous improvements in the service provided by the Contact Center
· Continuous interaction with other departments (technical, parts, sales, marketing) to solve cases
Trilingual: English + Dutch and French with excellent writing skills in French and Dutch
Minimum Bachelor degree. Experience in similar automotive function is a plus.
Representative and very customer minded
Able to coordinate and manage a team
Hands-on and autonomous nature and attitude
Challenge existing programs and processes to solve the problem
Good communicator and listener.
- A fast growing and ambitious international company. Constant investments are made to increase the brand name and the quality of products and services.
- A direct, flat, professional corporate culture with clear decision-making lines.
- A challenge to a very interesting and varied role, highly autonomous and with real responsibilities
- An attractive salary package, including company car, PC, smartphone, pension plan, expense allowance, health insurance…
Kia Corporation was founded in 1944 and is Korea's oldest manufacturer of vehicles. Kia today has over 51,000 employees worldwide and annual revenues of over US$47 billion. Kia Belgium is based in Evere is a full daughter company of Kia Europe with headquarters in Frankfurt. The organization currently employs 51 FTE’s and has a turnover 315 million euro.
Kia’s brand slogan – "Movement That Inspires” – represents the company's global commitment in believing that movement inspires ideas by creating bold, original and inventive products in order to create simple, intuitive and integrated customer experiences.
The all-new Kia EV6 has been named the 2022 Car of the Year in the prestigious Car of the Year (COTY) awards. The innovative all-electric crossover was voted the overall winner by a 59-strong jury consisting of highly respected motoring journalists from 22 European countries.