Logistic assistant Supply Chain Automotive
The Logistics assistant is responsible for handling all new vehicle deliveries to dealers and fleet customers. Besides this, the Logistics department also supports the used car and company/pool car business.
The Logistics assistant reports to the Logistics Manager.
- Assist fleet management including day to day allocation of vehicles, tracking of vehicle movements, collect documents, ORD follow-up
- Respond to questions from the dealers (stock availability, special stock actions,…).
- Check and report on vehicle production status, shipping plan and delivery status
- Coordinate between the Logistic Service Providers and the different teams within the company
- Used car invoicing
- Assist with monthly reports ( stock statement report , douane list,…) and control of invoicing all check-in moves.
- Weekly check Pricing of the different models
- Co-ordinate damage claim administration and follow up on damage repair
- Administration of DIV, events, …
- Being the back-up for the Logistic Manager
· At least 3 year experience in sales or logistics administration of automotive envirionment.
· Customer focused and strong interpersonal skills
· Analytical mind to deal with IT applications
· Discrete and proactive teamplayer with a min. level of assertiveness
· Accurate in administration and high sense of ownership
· Loves multi-tasking
· Fluent in French, Dutch and English
· Knowledge of Excel and SAP is necessary
- A fast growing and ambitious international company based in Evere. Constant investments are made to increase the brand name and the quality of products and services.
- A direct, flat, professional corporate culture with clear decision-making lines.
- A challenge to a very interesting and varied role, highly autonomous and with real responsibilities.
- Homework allowed 2 tot 3 days per week.
- An attractive salary package, including PC, smartphone, pension plan, expense allowance, health insurance …
Kia Corporation was founded in 1944 and is Korea's oldest manufacturer of vehicles. Kia today has over 51,000 employees worldwide and annual revenues of over US$47 billion. Kia Belgium is based in Evere is a full daughter company of Kia Europe with headquarters in Frankfurt. The organization currently employs 51 FTE’s and has a turnover 315 million euro.
Kia’s brand slogan – "Movement That Inspires” – represents the company's global commitment in believing that movement inspires ideas by creating bold, original and inventive products in order to create simple, intuitive and integrated customer experiences.
The all-new Kia EV6 has been named the 2022 Car of the Year in the prestigious Car of the Year (COTY) awards. The innovative all-electric crossover was voted the overall winner by a 59-strong jury consisting of highly respected motoring journalists from 22 European countries.