The Technical advisor is responsible for the technical support towards the Kia Repairer Network and for the reporting of field issues to Kia engineering.
Duties and responsibilities
- Technical support towards Kia Repairer Network :
- Provide remote assistance to the technicians on the technical case, and emphasize on available information sources and diagnose steps for self-solving in the future. Provide on-site assistance to the technicians for complex cases
- Represent Kia towards customers requesting a direct contact on a technical matter.
- Receive and treat technical issues from the network through the Kia Hotline
- Continuously guide dealers towards higher quality service, repairs and diagnose, in correspondence with warranty or goodwill policies.
- Reporting towards engineering and other Kia Belgium departments
- For certain technical issues, detailed reporting of the issue towards Engineering is in hands of the technical advisor. (ownership principle). The tech advisor makes sure Engineering has all details for fast resolution.
- Follow up of the case and solution until the customer issue is fixed.
- Provide technical assistance to Logistics in case of technical discussion with Pre Delivery Inspection (Antwerp) or transport company.
- Provide assistance and expertise to Kia Academy for optimization of courses.
o Minimum A1 technical education with profound technical interest and knowledge
o 3 years experience in automobile industry
o Customer focused and communicative towards different profiles (customer, technician, dealer principals)
o Willing and motivated to continuously improve knowledge
o Able to work effectively in a performance driven environment
o Fluent in languages French, Dutch and English
o Knowledge of Windows Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- A fast growing and ambitious international company
- A challenge to a very interesting and varied role, highly autonomous and with real responsibilities
- An attractive salary package, including company car, PC, smartphone, pension plan, health insurance…
If you want to join a brand that is visibly gaining market share, be state-of-the art with 12 new electric models, this position is for you.
Kia Corporation (www.kia.com) – a maker of world-class quality vehicles for the young-at-heart – was founded in 1944 and is Korea's oldest manufacturer of motor vehicles. Around 3 million Kia vehicles a year are produced at 14 manufacturing and assembly operations in five countries which are then sold and serviced through a network of distributors and dealers covering around 180 countries.
KBE (based in Evere) is a full daughter company of Kia Motors Europe (headquarters in Frankfurt). The KBE organization was created in 2002 with an almost non-existing market share, but sales grew strongly to reach a market share of almost 5% in Belgium. The organization currently employs 50 FTE’s and a network of 74 dealerships.
Over the past 15 years, Kia Belgium managed to go from modest sales figures to a much more serious challenger’s position with continued growth. Multiple reasons are to be found for this growth: focus on electrification, increased market presence and the right people on board. Be one of us.